Effective February 21, 2021
2. Children Under 18. The Site is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Site. Conscious Counsel does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If Conscious Counsel learns we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe Conscious Counsel might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at holler@ConsciousCounsel.ca.
4. What Personal Information does Conscious Counsel collect and how is it processed?
5. How will Conscious Counsel use your Personal Information? Your Personal Information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offers and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically:
6. Storing Your Personal Information. Conscious Counsel may store your Personal Information when you interact with the Site. Conscious Counsel will be happy to delete any of your Personal Information it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of by Conscious Counsel.
8. Do Not Track Signals. Conscious Counsel currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
9. Analytics. The Site keeps the following information from your visits to our webpage:
11. Disclosure of Personal Information. Conscious Counsel will NEVER sell or license any Personal Information we collect from you. Conscious Counsel is not liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.4 above. By purchasing the services and products offered by Conscious Counsel, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties’ privacy policies.
14. Protecting Your Privacy. Conscious Counsel is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on servers and computers, and locked cabinets where Personal Information is stored have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 4.4 above. Please refer to the third parties’ privacy policies, of which links have been provided above, for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. Conscious Counsel makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for their use of them.
15. The Internet Can Be Sketch. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Conscious Counsel over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Conscious Counsel’s control.
16. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Conscious Counsel tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at holler@ConsciousCounsel.ca to advise us of any changes to your Personal Information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by Conscious Counsel at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
17. Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Conscious Counsel's Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at Holler@ConsciousCounsel.ca and we will do our best to help you.
CONSCIOUS COUNSEL LAW CORPORATION
206-12 ATHLETES WAY
V5Y 0B5 CANADA